Private Tour to Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires with Flights
4.1/54.1 out of 5
- Day at Iguazu Falls, the world's largest waterfall system
- Stunning views of the falls from different perspectives
- Chance to look down on the mighty Garganta del Diablo
- Private tour & skip-the-line entry to Iguazu National Park
- Hassle-free flights from Buenos Aires arranged for you
Private Tour to Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires with Flight
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- This tour covers approximately 2 miles (3 km).
- You will not be accompanied at the airport or during your flights. It is your responsibility to board your flights on time.
- In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
What you can expect
Discover the awe-inspiring beauty of the world's largest waterfall system on a conveniently tailor-made day trip to the Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires. Enjoy easy flights from Buenos Aires and a private guide to show you the natural wonders of this UNESCO World Heritage Site deep in the rainforest.
Early in the morning, you'll be picked up from your Buenos Aires hotel and dropped off at the airport to catch your flight to Puerto Iguazu. In less than 2 hours, you land at the airport, where you meet your private tour guide for the day.
Skip the lines and head straight into Iguazu National Park, stopping first at the park's nature center to learn more about the rainforest's flora and fauna. Next, catch a train that takes you closer to Iguazu Falls, dropping you off near the falls' Lower and Upper Circuits. Enjoy time to explore both circuits, which feature lush, easy trails and jaw-dropping perspectives on the thundering waterfall system. As you gaze at the white walls of water erupting out of the rainforest, the panoramic views and sheer magnitude of the falls promise to take your breath away.
Around midday, enjoy lunch on your own before taking the train to Garganta del Diablo—“Devil's Throat”—the mightiest waterfall in the entire system. Watch in awe as the water plunges down from 3 sides into a horseshoe-shaped gorge, creating a mist that never dissipates.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided